I hate walking on the treadmill. It is so boring and I always think about all that I need to accomplish that day.
This solves both problems. I won’t be bored if I am working and I won’t worry about the time I am wasting if I am exercising. Win Win!
Each treadmill desk has different options, depending on what you are looking for.
It isn’t just work you can do while on your treadmill stand up desk.
You can read, write and answer emails, talk on the phone, read your iPad, and keep up with your social media sites.
Working while walking will boost your energy levels and increase your productivity throughout the day.
Chances are you won’t get tired of your work out with these great treadmill stand up desks.
They are sturdy and adjustable to your size. This is an awesome tool for those of us on the computer all day. Now we can exercise and work.
If you still aren’t sure, check out this review from a new mommy that tried it and loved it.
Sadly, this version isn’t available anymore. The manufacturer updated it to the TR1200-DT5. It is the first product in my list. Check it out.
Buy Treadmill Desk
There are several choices depending on what you need. I think I would rather have the one that goes around my body with the cup holders just because I think I might need the space, especially if I am copying something to an email or some thing like that.
Some of these are just the desk and others are both the desk and the treadmill. It is a good idea to buy them together, then you know they will fit and work well together.
LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
$1,299.00 out of stock
- The compact treadmill measures 68.5" x 29" (L x W) with a spacious desktop area of 38" x 29" (W x D)
- Large 20" x 56" walking surface with 300 lb user weight
- Speed range .4 - 4 MPH
- Intelli-guard safety pause stops the treadmill belt when not in use. Intelli-step counts your steps and displays Step Count on the console
- Low step-up height at 5 inches. Four adjustable leveling feet on treadmill and desktop
Conquer Electric Treadmill Standing / Walking Desk, Automatic Height Adjustment
- Extra Large Desk Workspace Area
- Quiet Operation!
- Variable Treadmill Speeds from 0.6-4.0 MPH
- Easy Push Button Electronic Height Adjusment for Desk
- Walk While You Work
NordicTrack Desk Treadmill
$1,038.53 in stock
- 18" x 40" work surface, LCD window and controls, iFit Smart enabled, 0-6 MPH speed
- USB charging station, heart rate monitor, 2.6 chp drive System
- Spacesaver design, cushioned deck
- This machine comes guaranteed with a Lifetime frame and motor Warranty and a 1-Year parts and Labor Warranty
- 300 lb. User weight capacity
Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
- Extra long safety handles are 18-Inch long, more than 2 X the length of other typical treadmill handles.
- Tested up to 400-Pounds of user weight, built on a heavy duty reinforced frame.
- Motorized Incline adjustment range from 0 Percent to 15 Percent.
- Desk Top size is 4-Feet (48-Inch) L x 2-Feet (24-Inch) W at the widest sections
- Please note the distance from the treadmill belt to the desk top is 4-Feet
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk
- Burn calories, decrease stress levels, and reduce low-back pain, all while multitasking while you walk and work
- The compact treadmill measures 68.5" x 28.5" (L x W) with a desktop area of 38" x 29" (W x D)
- LifeSpan's industry-exclusive internal cable management system directs the desk's power cord down to the floor through the frame, promoting safety and refined appearances
- Wirelessly sync your activity data to an iPhone or Android smartphone using LifeSpan's free Active Trac app to track your progress over time
- ncludes console readouts for distance traveled, calories burned, walking time and step count
Each of these treadmill desks have their assets. It’s your job to pick the one that will work for you. This is a great idea for exercise while working, especially for those that work at home.
Interesting Things You Found Here
- Buy Treadmill Desk